انفجار دیگ بخار در یك مدرسه

1,321
ایمنی درمحیط کار
ایمنی درمحیط کار 88 دنبال‌ کننده
1,321 بازدید
اشتراک گذاری
گزارش تخلف

Explosion Blasts Roof Off School GymAn explosion, possibly involving a malfunctioning water heater, lifted the roof off a Santa Ana high school gym Tuesday morning and sent students scrambling for cover just before the start of classes. The explosion occurred at Valley High School, located at 1801 Greenville Street . Four students who were seated at tables outside the gym were hospitalized. They complained of headaches, but did not suffer serious injuries, according to authorities. The gym was not occ